Kitchen Window respects your privacy. We will not share, give, rent or sell your e-mail address, mailing address or other personal information. When you place an order with us, we request your name, billing address, shipping address, credit card number and expiration date, and email address. We consider this information to be private, and we keep this information on a secure server to protect it from outside parties. We use the information only for the limited purposes of processing your orders, administering our site, notifying you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. We do not share your private information with anyone.
The information we obtain from you is used for the following purposes:
- To process your order and send you items you have ordered
- Administering our site
- To contact you if necessary (about your purchase, to clarify information provided, etc.)
- To bill you for your purchases
- To send you requested information about our products, and cooking classes.
We want you to receive only the mail and e-mail that you want.
To remove or update your subscription to our mail list and e-mail list please use one of the following methods:
- Click on the link at the bottom of your current email to unsubscribe from our email list.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, email address and the list(s) you wish to be removed from.
- Send us written notification of your requested change to Webmaster at Kitchen Window, 3001 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55408.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. For your protection, we do not store any credit card information after your transaction has been completed. This information must be re-entered each time you purchase from our site.
This site contains links to other sites. Kitchen Window is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites.