Become An Event Assistant
Calling All Food Enthusiasts!
Kitchen Window's Cooking School and Event Center is looking for Event Assistants to work with an amazing culinary crew in a fun, fast-paced environment for its corporate and social private events.
Duties in this position will include but are not limited to:
• Preparing the space for the event(s)
• Assisting the Chef before, during, and after events
• Interacting with the guests, using clear communication to assist them in executing their recipes during the event
• Break down (tables, chairs, etc.), clean up, room reset, washing and restocking after the event.
Candidates must have:
• Nothing less than excellent customer service and communication skills
• Ability to handle some lifting and standing for long periods of time
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently while paying close attention to detail
• Strong, independent decision making skills
• Self-starting skills with a great, positive attitude!
Candidates with restaurant experience and a passion for cooking will receive preferential consideration.
The Event Assistant is a paid position with a flexible schedule (hours vary).
How To Apply To Be An Event Assistant
No phone calls please. Our online Event Assistant application is available as a pdf document. If you don't currently have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer please use the link below to install Acrobat before downloading the application.
The downloadable pdf file can be viewed on your computer screen or printed on your printer. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to use this file. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader you can quickly and easily download it for FREE by clicking on the icon below. You should have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer BEFORE you start downloading the Cooking Class Brochure.
NOTE: This file is
large and may take a while to download if you are using a dial-up
For additional information or for a printed copy of our Event Assistant application call 612-824-4417 ext. 106, or stop by our store.