About Kitchen Window's Gift Registry
We would like to thank you for considering Kitchen Window for your gift registry. We look forward to assisting you during this very exciting time in your life. Our goal is to provide you with product information, helpful hints and a registry process that will make the experience a pleasure.
Kitchen Window has a registry workbook that is available by stopping in the store or by calling Kitchen Window to request one by mail or email. We encourage you to review the contents of the workbook and browse through the store before coming in to register with one of our registry consultants. This workbook will give you an opportunity to formulate questions and get you started in establishing your personal preferences. You may use the workbook to indicate product line choices and check off those items you wish to register for. When you are ready to register, call to make an appointment. The day of your appointment bring in the gift registry workbook and your list of questions.
During the registration process, a registry consultant will walk you through each area of the store, and record your selections. Your registry will be loaded into our system and you will be notified by email that your registry is online within 5 business days. You may add or delete items from the list by simply calling or emailing the store. Items purchased for you will be updated daily to avoid duplication.
To show our appreciation for your business, each couple registered at Kitchen Window receives a post event gift certificate equivalent to 10 percent of all purchases made for you at Kitchen Window. The gift certificate entitles you to merchandise of your choice. This can be used to complete a set or buy additional items. The gift certificate will be mailed to you following your event date.
Our congratulations, and thank you for this opportunity to be of service to you.
Using Kitchen Window's Registry
- Please call Kitchen Window at 612-824-4417 or toll-free 1-888-824-4417 to schedule an appointment.
- Please allow 1 1/2 - 2 hours for your appointment
- Your gift registry will be loaded into our computer system and you will be notified by email that your gift registry is online within 5 business days. Please review for accuracy.
- You may add or delete items from your list by calling Kitchen Window at 612-824-4417, or emailing our Gift Registry team at GiftRegistry@KitchenWindow.com.
- Items purchased for you will be updated daily to avoid duplication.
- Enclosure cards are available to notify your guests where you are registered.
- A copy of your registry is available online, and we can fax or mail to guests who do not have internet access. Simply call Kitchen Window to request a registry.
- Gifts may be purchased by your guests in-store, online or by phone.
- Complimentary gift wrap is available for all registry purchases.
- Shipping is available via UPS. We can ship to you or your guest.
- Hold & Deliver is a no cost option for you and your guests. We will hold all of your gifts until a specified date, and deliver them to you, in one bundle.
- Returns and exchanges are available.
For questions or more information please call Kitchen
Window at 612-824-4417
or contact us via email at email@example.com