Saturday, November 23rd 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
At: Kitchen Window and Calhoun Square Atrium
For over two decades, Uptown Coffee Festival has been an extremely popular event, drawing more than 1,000 Twin Cities residents to the Uptown area each year. In 2013 we are again partnering with House of Charity, a non-profit organization whose mission is to “Feed those in need, house those experiencing homelessness, and empower individuals to achieve independence”.
This year, the 24th Annual Uptown Coffee Festival will take place on November 23, from 10 am to 3 pm, at Calhoun Square.
For only $10, coffee aficionados receive a limited edition 24rd Annual Uptown Coffee Festival mug and access to vendors—samples include a large variety of coffee and teas, breads and desserts, plus a number of other tasty surprises! Admission also gives attendees access to the day’s educational seminars as well as some fun entertainment.
A great event for gathering with family and friends, the Uptown Coffee Festival is an annual tradition with something for everyone.
Over 40 stations devoted to coffee and brewed beverages
• Sample coffee, tea and brewed beverages from around the world
• Experience coffees made with different brewing techniques
• Sample foods inspired by coffee
?• Comedy Sports presents a Highly Caffeinated Comedy Show
• Sample coffee infused beers at Republic
• Bull Run Barista Challenge
• The first 1500 people receive a specially designed Uptown Coffee Festival Mug
• A portion of the proceeds benefit House of Charity.
• Mugs can be purchased in advance at Kitchen Window or at Coffee Festival.
NEW: French Quarter Cafe featuring Beignets and Café du Monde Coffee*
• *For a $5 donation – Stop by Kitchen Window’s Cooking School for an interactive New Orleans style cooking experience
• A portion of the proceeds benefits House of Charity
Kitchen Window, Nespresso and Calhoun Square join forces with House of Charity.
Help raise enough money to feed over 10,000 people.
HOUSE OF CHARITY
Kitchen Window and Calhoun Square are teaming up with House of Charity as the featured Charity Partner.
House of Charity Mission: Feed those in need, house those experiencing homelessness, and empower individuals to achieve independence.
For nearly 60 years, House of Charity has been a place of compassion, dignity and life transformation in the Minneapolis community. They serve free hot and nutritious meals to more than 300 men, women and children every day of the year. They provide transitional housing and case management to 113 men and women who have experienced long-term homelessness. Their overriding goal is to help individuals meet their basic human needs for food and shelter and reduce barriers to their long-term self-sufficiency.