How To Register For Cooking Classes
To Register For A Class:
If registering for a friend please have their name, address, and phone number available when registering.
Option 1: Register online using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or Kitchen Window Gift Card.
Option 2: Call Kitchen Window at (612)824-4417 or (888)824-4417 to confirm class availability. Register by phone with Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
Kitchen Window is pleased to offer you a discount on your post class purchases. At the end of class you will receive a certificate for $10 off any purchase over $35.00 or 10% off any purchase over $100.00.
All classes are non-refundable. We make no exceptions to this policy; much like purchasing a ticket to a cultural or sporting event. We encourage you to send someone in your place if you are unable to attend a class. Those classes with insufficient enrollment will be canceled prior to their starting date. Therefore, early enrollment is desirable.
If Kitchen Window cancels a class, registered attendees will be notified by phone and they can then elect to take another class (of the same value) from the current schedule or be fully refunded. We reserve the right to cancel or modify classes and menus. If we cancel a class due to inclement weather, we will notify you as soon as that decision is made and fully refund your registration; but if we hold a class, there will be no refunds due to the weather.
Join The Culinary Arts Mailing List
If you would like to receive our cooking class catalog please add yourself to our Mail List mail list online - please select either our Culinary Arts Mailing List or our Culinary Arts e-mail list. You can also add yourself to the mail list by taking a class from this brochure or by calling Kitchen Window at 612-824-4417 and asking to be added to the Culinary Arts Mailing List.
Culinary Arts Class Trimester Schedule
Kitchen Window offers three trimesters of cooking classes per year. The Cooking School offers classes during all three trimesters. The Celebrated Chefs classes are offered only during the first and third trimester.
Trimester 1 Winter/Spring: February - May
Trimester 2 Spring/Summer: June - September
Trimester 3 Fall/Winter: September - January
What To Expect
- All classes include food samples, recipe packet and a coupon offering discounts on purchases in our retail store.
- Portion sizes vary from class to class, ranging from samples to meal size portions. Please call us if you have questions about portion sizes for a particular class.
- Alcoholic beverages are only served to persons of legal drinking age. Bringing alcohol to class is prohibited.
- Seating is on a first come basis. Since the temperature in the school can fluctuate, you may want to bring a sweater or light jacket to class should you get cold.
- Demonstration classes allow you to sit back and relax while you listen to and watch the instructor. Participation classes provide you with hands-on experience.